2016年4月2日土曜日

Blackstar Plexi  24




I exhibited my Blackstar Plexi


(HT-1R Head Mod)


at Yahoo Japan auctions


the other day.



However, there was not a bidder.








This is a perfect Valve amplifier

 without trouble.

This is my favorite.


This is blog of the production record of the Blackstar Plexi










YouTube of the production of 

The Blackstar Plexi.























YouTube of the production

of

My Blackstar HT-1R Combo Mod.






















YouTube of the production

of

My Blackstar HT-1R Head


(Respect for the Marshall 1959 Plexi)
















YouTube of the production


 of  Marshall 1959 Plexi style


 tissue-paper case.














Blackstar HT-1R
disassembly
Repair
Remodeling
ブラックスター HT-1R ギターアンプ
修理
改造
Marshall Class5
MOD
分解
コンボアンプ 自作 DIY






           ↓ Question please from here.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿